March - 1971
After the fire of 1941, a new BFA was built and was able to accomodate all of the students for 30 years. In 1971, Fairfax voters passed a bond issue calling for a new school that could, once again, accomodate all its students. By the fall of 1973 it was ready for occupancy.
Below is the photo of the new addition: